Leon is an associate in our Corporate practice in Frankfurt.
He regularly advises issuers and underwriters on international capital markets transactions. His focus areas include IPOs, capital increases and takeover transactions as well as general capital markets and corporate law advice.
Leon graduated from the Johann Wolfgang Goethe University in Frankfurt am Main and completed his legal traineeship in Darmstadt and London. Since 2021, Leon has been admitted to the German bar and is practicing as a lawyer. Prior to joining Herbert Smith Freehills, he worked for another internationally leading British-American law firm in its capital markets team. Leon is fluent in German and English.
Experience & expertise
- va-Q-tec AG on the public takeover offer and the agreement of a strategic partnership with EQT Private Equity as well as a related 10% capital increase*
- va-Q-tec AG on its delisting and the conclusion of a domination and profit and loss transfer agreement*
- DEMIRE AG on capital markets and corporate law aspects of the EUR 121 million sale of LogPark Leipzig*
- Barclays Bank Ireland PLC, Joh. Berenberg, Gossler & Co. KG and Deutsche Bank AG on an EUR 56 million rights issue of SFC Energy AG*
- Hauck & Aufhäuser and ABN Amro on the initial public offering of hGears AG*
- S&T AG on the voluntary partial public offer for shares in S&T AG*
- Katjesgreenfood GmbH on the initial public offering of Veganz Group AG*
*Prior to joining Herbert Smith Freehills