Lauren is a senior associate in the non-contentious construction and engineering practice, specialising in construction and development within the UK real estate sector.
Lauren has been consistently ranked as a "Rising Star" for construction law in the Legal 500 legal directory in recognition of her work advising on a wide range of real estate development projects. Lauren has a particular expertise advising on complex commercial and mixed-use schemes in London for a broad client base of investors, developers and corporate occupiers. Her role involves providing strategic legal and risk management advice in relation to the full lifecycle of projects, from procurement through to construction, completion, financing and letting.
Lauren was admitted as a solicitor in 2015 and holds an LLB (Hons) in law from the University of Glasgow.
Experience & expertise
- Hines on the redevelopment of 18 Blackfriars Road, 25 Cabot Square, Grain House, 80 New Bond Street, 7 Soho Square and Film House
- British Land on the redevelopment of Broadgate (including 155 Bishopsgate and Exchange Square)
- Stanhope and its JV partners on the development of Oxford North and the redevelopment of Elwick Place, Ashford
- Oaktree Capital Management and Quadrant Estates on the redevelopment of 30 South Colonnade, Canary Wharf
- Gaw Capital on the redevelopment of 123 and 151 Buckingham Palace Road, London