Laure is specialised in corporate finance, acquisition finance and leveraged finance.
She has more than 20 years of experience advising domestic and international banks and debt funds in connection with senior, mezzanine or unitranche debt, both loan and bond form.
She was previously head of the Banking and Finance team at a leading French law firm.
- One client described Laure as managing "…to drive the negotiations process in a very smooth and smart way in order to meet overall objectives" in Chambers and Partners Europe and Global 2023
- Ranked among the Leading Lawyers for Banking & Finance by Chambers and Partners Europe and Global 2023
- Recognised as Next Generation Partner for Banking and Finance, Transactional Work by Legal 500 EMEA 2023
- Recognised as Notable Practitioner for Banking by IFLR1000 2023
- Listed among Best Lawyers 2024's key lawyers for France for Banking and Finance Law and Private Equity Law
Laure holds a master's degree (DEA) in Business Law, University of Paris X – Nanterre.
Experience & expertise
- the senior lenders on the €70m financing of the LBO of Naxicap Partners over Synchrone Group. This financing includes a term loan C
- the senior lenders on the financing of two built ups (in Switzerland and Spain) by Piex (an investment of LBO France). This financing includes a term loan C
- the senior lenders on the €65m financing of the LBO of Hivest Capital Partners over Agora Technologies. A mezzanine financing was granted by LFPI
- the senior lenders on the circa €110m add-on financing of the acquisition of Adone Conseil by Magellan. A €30m mezzanine financing was granted by Capza and BNP Paribas
- CACIB and Natixis as documentation agents and coordinators and the pool of lenders on the €600m refinancing of the existing multicurrency revolving credit facility granted to bioMérieux and HSBC Continental Europe as sustainability coordinator in connection with the implementation of ESG KPIs and SPTs (sustainability linked loan)