Laura has experience across a broad range of corporate transactions, with a focus on the deployment of private capital through joint ventures, real estate funds and M&A.
Laura applies her extensive transactional experience to assist clients on their most significant projects. She focuses on understanding her clients’ commercial objectives and is committed to providing practical, solutions-focused advice. She has worked with clients on a number of their landmark transactions.
Laura is dedicated to achieving the best possible outcomes for her clients, which include leading Australian and international investment groups, fund managers and superannuation and pension funds, both private and government-owned.
Laura’s experience in the property industry includes working on secondment with Brookfield and Investa.
Laura holds a Master of Laws and a Bachelor of Arts from the University of Sydney and is admitted to practice in New South Wales. She is a member of the firm’s Digital Law Group.
Experience & expertise
- Structuring and joint venture arrangements in respect of the Melbourne Quarter build to rent CBD development
- Gateway Capital on the establishment of its logistics and industrial property investment funds, including the establishment of joint venture and co-investment vehicles, and the strategic investment by Cadillac Fairview in the Gateway management platform
- CDPQ and CEFC on the establishment of a new agricultural fund focusing on sustainable investment in Australian farmland, together with the acquisition of a minority stake in the fund manager, Gunn Agri Partners
- Structuring the co-investment and governance arrangements for the successful bidding consortium for the TransGrid transmission network
- Mirvac in relation to the establishment of the joint investment vehicle through which Mirvac, AMP and SunSuper acquired Australian Technology Park at Redfern, and subsequent restructuring of the co-ownership structure