Kritin is part of the firm's market leading Corporate Crime and Investigations practice. He frequently acts for clients across several sectors including financial services, pharmaceuticals, technology and has led numerous high-profile cross-border investigations in relation to allegations of complex fraud, bribery, money laundering, market manipulation and other accounting irregularities.
Kritin assists clients in managing large scale cross-border matters, and has experience dealing with regulators and enforcement agencies across multiple jurisdictions including the USA, UK, Germany, Hong Kong, India and Singapore. He also advises clients on internal compliance policies and procedures, assisting in managing compliance and associated risks in relation to operating in complex regulatory environments.
Kritin's recent experience includes:
- Conducting a high profile investigation for a global financial institution relating to allegations of fraud, money laundering and other accounting irregularities across 8 countries;
- Advising a large financial services organisation in relation to a regulatory investigation into alleged breaches of money laundering legislation across multiple jurisdictions;
- Managing an investigation for a US organisation in relation to allegations of bribery and potential criminal enforcement action arising from alleged previous corporate conduct;
- Conducting a global review for a listed company, advising on compliance framework implementation and ongoing monitoring and reporting obligations;
- Devising and delivering a training programme to employees of a large fintech, across Asia, for ongoing anti-bribery and anti-money laundering compliance