Krishna has experience in establishing and advising private funds, UK investment trusts, offshore investment companies, UCITS and non-UCITS retail schemes.
He has acted for private and listed fund clients and advised asset managers in various jurisdictions. Krishna has also assisted several asset managers on the implementation of the AIFM Directive and the operation of UCITS and non-UCITS retail schemes.
Krishna has spent time on secondment to Man Group (2013) and to the Product Solutions Group at Royal Bank of Scotland (2014).
Krishna's experience includes advising:
- BioPharma Credit plc, a UK investment trust providing debt to the healthcare industry with exposure to pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical royalties on its establishment and $760 million IPO on the Specialist Fund Segment of the Main Market of the London Stock Exchange and the admission to the Official List of the Channel Islands Stock Exchange (now the International Stock Exchange)
- Moorfield Group on the restructuring of its investment in retirement villages and spinning out into the real estate assets into a newly launched fund, Moorfield Audley Real Estate Fund
- Moorfield Group on the launch of Moorfield Real Estate Fund III, a multi asset real estate fund
- Equitile Investments Limited on the launch of its flagship Equitile Investments Authorised Contractual Scheme, a tax transparent fund based in the UK
- JPMorgan Senior Secured Loan Fund Limited on its managed wind-down, voluntary liquidation and cancellation of admission to trading on the main market of the London Stock Exchange
- Alternative Asset Opportunities PCC Limited on its proposals for changing its investment policy, and its subsequent voluntary liquidation and cancellation of admission to trading on the main market of the London Stock Exchange