Kirsty advises on all aspects of commercial property, including development, investment, finance and management work. She has acted for a range of clients including property companies, institutional investors, banks and Government-owned companies.
Kirsty's experience includes advising:
- Blackstone / M7 Real Estate on the development of a European last-mile distribution portfolio, now in excess of €3 billion, including the acquisition of a light industrial portfolio of over 130 properties from Brockton Capital and Dunedin Properties and three multi-let facilities and a light industrial portfolio from Infrared comprising 4.5 million sq ft of industrial space across 40 properties
- Canada Pension Plan Investment Board on the 50:50 joint venture with Hermes for the development of Paradise Circus, Birmingham a mixed use development delivering up to 1.8 million sq. ft. of new space with a built value in excess of c. £1 billion
- EDF Energy on the new nuclear build programme including the development of the UK's first new nuclear power station in 30 years at Hinkley Point C including land assembly, land holding structures and interface arrangements
- Gatwick Airport Limited on the real estate aspects of the sale of a controlling stake in Gatwick Airport
- Gazeley on a pan-European development financing of logistics assets in UK, France and Germany