Kenneth advises on regulatory compliance and regulatory change in the financial industry. He advises on anti-money laundering compliance, data privacy, cybersecurity and compliance with securities and banking laws. His clients include fund managers, banks, trust companies, issuers and sponsors as well as financial advisers.
Kenneth also has advised fintech companies such as cryptocurrency exchanges and issuers of security tokens.
Kenneth's experience includes advising:
- an international bank on compliance with securities and banking regulations
- a cryptocurrency exchange on regulatory compliance for setting up
- an investment banking arm of an international bank on compliance with corporate finance regulations
- a fund manager on regulatory compliance and compliance change with the new securities and futures laws
- a fintech client on issuing security tokens
Kenneth is qualified as an advocate and solicitor of the Supreme Court of Singapore.