Based in London Kathryn acts for investors, developers and landlords across the full spectrum of commercial real estate transactions. Regularly working for institutional clients, she is a client relationship manager for Standard Life Aberdeen Plc.
In her knowledge support role Kathryn monitors and disseminates developments in real estate law, facilitates the development of precedents and guidance notes, provides training and assists in client development. She is an active member of the London Property Support Lawyers Group.
Kathryn's experience includes advising:
- funds managed by Aberdeen Standard Investments on numerous acquisitions, disposals, fundings, developments and asset management transactions
- Strutt & Parker on the real estate aspects of the sale of its business to BNP Paribas Real Estate
- AXA Selectiv’ Immo on a number of London office acquisitions
- Royal Mail Group in connection with its residential 14 acre development site at Nine Elms, Vauxhall
- on the real estate aspects of insurance business transfers under Part 7 of the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000