Kate advises financial institutions, corporates, insurers, and high net worth individuals on complex cross-border transactions in the Aviation, Art and Shipping sectors. Kate's experience and knowledge of multiple languages and cultures enables her to provide tailored advice that is relevant to the client's business.
Kate is involved in the latest blockchain initiatives at the firm and coordinates the Global Asset Finance technology related expertise.
Kate's experience includes advising:
- the lenders on the restructuring of an ECA-backed financing of six SSJ100 aircraft
- a European bank on the financing of certain high value aircraft components for a leading MRO provider
- a leading international private bank on an art financing product and related transaction
- a Russian national on the sale of a Bombardier Global 5000 private jet
- an operating lessor on the sale and leaseback of one Airbus A330 aircraft for a French airline
- a leading insurance company on various residual value insurance (RVI) contracts in respect of multiple aircraft
- the lenders on the sub-charter of three LNG tankers
- ABL Aviation and SBI Leasing on the purchase of one Airbus A320 aircraft on lease to a European carrier and the purchase of one Airbus A321 aircraft on lease to an Asian carrier
- an Asian airline on the sale and leaseback of fifteen Airbus A320 aircraft
- CIT Finance on the English law security aspects of a borrower restructuring in relation to one Leonardo AW139 helicopter and the refinancing of one Leonardo A189 helicopter
BA (Hons) in International Studies, York University.
MPhil in Russian and East European Studies, St. Antony's College, University of Oxford.
Kate speaks fluent Russian and Ukrainian, French to a business conversational standard.