Krittichai is a corporate law specialist with a particular focus on M&A and capital markets.
Krittichai is a qualified legal professional with over 12 years of experience in both private and public sectors. He has extensive knowledge of the law and the understanding of accounting, finance, business operations, and the regulatory landscape of the securities and digital asset business and the investment industry in Thailand. He specialises in advising and representing clients in a diverse range of business sectors on their regulatory compliance and corporate transactions, such as M&A and joint ventures.
His experience includes providing extensive legal advice on complex legal and regulatory matters in relation to the securities and exchange law, the digital asset law, the financial institution business law, the bankruptcy law, and other commercial laws, including Thai securities rules in both primary and secondary markets (public offering and private placement), takeovers, amalgamation, tender offer, insider trading, listing and disclosure requirements, SEC and SET compliance, and fiduciary duties and corporate governance.
Krittichai also assists clients in preparing transaction documents and agreements on both domestic and multi-jurisdiction cross-border M&A and capital markets transactions, as well as negotiating, providing comments, legal analysis, and advice on the relevant documents and agreements.
He plays an active role in dealing and liaising with government agencies and authorities, particularly the SEC where he previously worked for most of his career.
Krittichai has a bachelor's degree in Business Law (Second Class Honours) from Chulalongkorn University and masters' degree in Securities and Financial Regulation from Georgetown Law in the United States. He is qualified as a Thai Barrister-at-Law and is a current member of the Thai Bar Association. He is a Thai native speaker and is fluent in English.
Experience & expertise
- a major wire and cable manufacturer in Thailand on its capital increase to the specific institutional investors (private placement) to fund for its potential investment in a world-leading automotive cable manufacturer with the investment value of more than THB20 billion
- a top 50 SET-listed company in the retail and wholesale distribution of IT products business on its strategic partnership with another top 50 SET-listed company with the investment value of over THB10 billion
- a top 50 SET-listed company in Finance & Securities sector on its joint investment with companies in a financial conglomerate of a leading Thai bank through joint venture companies to operate the asset management business and debt collection business
- a national flag carrier of Thailand on its corporate restructuring as part of the on-going business reorganization with total debts of approximately THB350 billion
- the operator of an elevated toll way in Thailand, on its initial public offering (IPO) of 140 million newly issued shares with the market capitalisation at IPO of approximately THB19 billion
- a top bank in Thailand on its share repurchase project for financial management purposes through the stock market (treasury stocks) with the number of shares repurchased of approximately 23 million shares