Kiran specialises in remuneration and employee incentives, advising listed and private companies.
Kiran assists clients with executive remuneration and incentives matters.
Kiran provides advice on the establishment and operation of a wide range of cash and share-based incentive arrangements for both listed and private clients in the UK and globally. She also works with clients on the remuneration aspects of executive recruitments and terminations and advises on corporate governance issues and compliance.
Kiran works with clients on the incentive plan aspects of transactions, including takeovers, IPOs, schemes of arrangement, rights issues, demergers and schemes of arrangement.
Kiran is a member of the Tax Committee of the Share Plan Lawyers group and of ProShare focus groups. Kiran is also the co-author of a chapter in Tolleys Tax Planning on Employee Share Plans.
Experience & expertise
- advising Asahi on the employee share incentive aspects of its acquisition of the entire premium beer business of Fuller, Smith & Turner
- advising a multinational conglomerate in connection with the spin off and listing of two of its businesses and related UK and for one business, global, share incentive arrangements
- advising UK listed companies on the establishment of new employee share plans and compliance with corporate governance requirements
- advising a number of multinational on the global implementation and operation of their employee share plans
- advising on subsidiary share plans and related tax and share valuation issues