Justin has over 25 years experience in the property funds management industry and has been recognised for some years as a leading mergers and acquisitions, and Corporate lawyer by Best Lawyers Australia and by Chambers in relation to Investment Funds.
He advises clients on corporate transactions, fund raisings, funds management and mergers & acquisitions.
Recent experience includes:
- Establishment of the investment vehicle for the $6 billion Barangaroo development in Sydney.
- Acting for Lend Lease on its A$1.06 billion acquisition of Valemus (Abigroup and Baulderstone)
- the A$4.6 billion sale of MLC and other financial services businesses to National Australia Bank
- Lend Lease on its A$806 million accelerated rights offer
- $2.1 billion merger by stapling of the listed Abacus group with the unlisted Abacus Storage Fund
Justin holds a combined Arts and Law degree from the University of New South Wales, and he is admitted to practise in Australia, and England and Wales.