Julia specialises in commercial property matters and has acted on a wide range of transactions throughout Victoria and Australia.
Julia advises clients in relation property acquisitions and disposals, development projects, renewable energy developments, commercial, industrial and retail leasing and property financing transactions.
Julia’s experience includes advising:
- Opal Packaging Australia in relation to its $1.72 billion acquisition of Orora Limited’s Australian fibre packaging businesses
- Lendlease in relation to its developments at Victoria Harbour and Melbourne Quarter, Docklands
- Coles in relation to various development arrangements, property acquisitions and leasing arrangements in Victoria
- Scape Australia in its $125 million acquisition of Aurora Melbourne Central for the purposes of developing student accommodation
- Renewable Energy Systems (Australia) in relation to the negotiation of land documents for Murra Warra Wind Farm and the proposed Twin Creek Wind Farm.