Julia is an associate in the corporate division. She has experience of a variety of corporate transactional matters, in particular M&A (acquisitions and joint ventures), and general corporate governance and company advisory work for listed and non-listed clients. Julia has particular experience working with financial services clients.
Julia spent six months on secondment to the Corporate and M&A legal team at Lloyds Banking Group in 2021. Julia has also spent time on secondment to our Singapore corporate team working on a wide range of cross-border transactions.
Julia's experience includes advising:
- The Ardonagh Group on its acquisition of the Swinton Insurance group from MMA Holdings UK Plc, part of the Covéa Group
- Willis Towers Watson on its acquisition of Acclimatise Group Ltd, a climate change advisory and analytics company
- ReAssure on the Part VII transfer of the Mature Savings Business from Legal & General, which transferred approximately £30bn of assets and over 900,000 policies
- CYBG on its reorganisation of Clydesdale Bank and Virgin Money by way of Part VII transfer
- Old Mutual plc on the sale of Rogge Global Partners plc, a global fixed income asset management business, to Allianz Global Investors GmbH