Josie has experience in a broad range of financial transactions, which include acting across a range of industries.
Josie provides clients with advice relating to:
- debt capital market transactions in the Australian domestic, European/Asian and US markets
- secured and unsecured, syndicated and bilateral bank loan financing facilities
- senior and mezzanine property financing
- asset financing and structured receivables financing
Josie has gained a unique commercial understanding having completed a secondment to ANZ Group Treasury, where she assisted with a number of equity capital raisings and debt and hybrid issuances in the Australian domestic, European and Asian markets.
She has also completed secondments at Jemena Limited, where she assisted with the establishment of and issuance under Jemena’s EMTN programme. These experiences provide Josie with an understanding of in-house practice and issues faced by clients.
Clients appreciate Josie for her excellence and ability to drive a transaction, with a global client recently crediting Josie as having “a great style that kept things moving along”.
Josie’s recent experience includes
- Lendlease in relation to its corporate syndicated facilities
- The lenders in relation to Tabcorp’s syndicated facility to fund the merger with Tatts Group
- BHP in relation to receivables financing arrangements
- Institutions, including AustralianSuper and IFM, in relation to corporate loans to Visy Industries and Visy Property
- The dealers in relation to the issue of ACU’s Sustainability Bond
- NEXTDC in relation to its issuances of unrated Notes III and Notes IV
- Melbourne Airport in relation to issuances under its AMTN and EMTN programmes and bank debt facilities
Josie has a Bachelor of Laws (Hons) and a Bachelor of Arts from Monash University. Josie was admitted to practice as a barrister and solicitor of the Supreme Court of Victoria and the High Court of Australia in 2007.