Josh has a team-first mindset, and prides himself on working collaboratively with his clients to best achieve their strategic objectives in developing and financing projects. Josh has a deep interest in all aspects of the energy and infrastructure sectors, and focusses his attention on providing practical, timely and easy to understand legal advice which is tailored to suit the commercial needs of his clients.
Josh's recent experience includes advising:
- Rail Projects Victoria in respect of the procurement of various rail development and upgrade packages
- sponsors (Windlab/Eurus) in respect of the development of the 60 MW Kennedy Energy Park, a co-located wind, solar and battery storage facility near Hughenden, Queensland
- lenders in relation to the 520 MW Stockyard Hill Wind Farm in Victoria
- sponsors (EREN) in respect of the various offtake arrangements for the 200 MW Kiamal Solar Farm
- the developers (QIC) in respect of the design and construction of its $430 million development of 80 Collins Street, Melbourne, comprising two 40-storey commercial and retail towers and a premium hotel space