Jin has extensive experience of advising issuers, vendors and investment banks on equity and debt capital markets transactions including initial public offerings, private placements and rights issues, as well as investment grade, high yield and sovereign debt offerings under Rule 144A and Regulation S.
Jin's practice focuses on the Asia Pacific markets, particularly India and Southeast Asia, Greater China and Australia.
Jin's experience includes:
- Citi, Deutsche Bank, HSBC, Kotak and Axis as underwriters on the US$1.75 billion IPO on the Bombay Stock Exchange and Rule 144A/Regulation S global offering of General Insurance Corporation, Asia's third largest reinsurer
- State Grid Corporation of China, the world's largest utility corporation, on its most recent US$7.7 billion medium term notes programme and first drawdown of US$5 billion, the largest bond issue ever by a Chinese state-owned enterprise
- China Everbright International Limited on its ongoing US$1.27 billion rights issue on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange. CICC is acting as the sole global coordinator, bookrunner and underwriter
- Woodside on the US securities law aspects of its AU$2.5 billion underwritten entitlement offer. UBS and Morgan Stanley were the underwriters
- Citi, Deutsche Bank and UBS as international selling agents on the US$276 million IPO on the Indonesia Stock Exchange and Rule 144A/ Regulation S global offering by Cikarang Listrindo, an independent power producer
Jin is admitted to the New York State Bar. She is a graduate of the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign (J.D. and LL.M.) and the East China University of Political Science and Law (LL.B.)