Jessica is a senior associate in the Corporate group in Herbert Smith Freehills’ Melbourne office. She specialises in equity capital markets and mergers and acquisitions transactions and advises listed and unlisted companies in relation to fundraisings, acquisitions and disposals, corporate restructures and other corporate transactions and advisory work.
Jessica has assisted numerous clients across a wide range of industries and sectors on their initial public offerings and secondary capital raisings. She also has experience acting for lead managers and underwriters on initial public offerings and secondary capital raisings.
Jessica’s experience in public markets includes acting as a listings adviser at ASX, where she worked on various listing rule matters concerning corporate transactions, continuous and periodic disclosure obligations and corporate governance.
Jessica has also advised unlisted clients on private capital raisings, including seed, early stage and pre-IPO fundraisings.
Jessica’s recent experience includes advising:
- GQG Partners Inc. on its $5.9 billion initial public offering – the largest initial public offering on ASX in 2021
- Silk Laser Australia Limited on its $162.5 million initial public offering
- Top Shelf International Holdings Ltd on its $110 million initial public offering and its $35 million institutional placement and accelerated non-renounceable entitlement offer
- GUD Holdings Limited on its $405 million institutional placement and accelerated non-renounceable entitlement offer
- Newcrest Mining Limited on its $1.2 billion institutional placement and share purchase plan