Jessica works with international banks and corporate borrowers on a range of lending transactions in the energy and nature resources sectors.
She was previously seconded to JPMorgan Chase Bank in Singapore where she assisted the global corporate banking business.
Jessica's experience includes advising:
- HSBC, Standard Chartered Bank, Societe Generale and Bank of Communications on a US$250 million refinancing facility for Sino-American Energy to fund the development and operation of the Panzhuang coalbed methane (CBM) field in China. Named Best Project Finance Deal 2015 by Finance Asia
- Australia and New Zealand Banking Group, ING Bank N.V. and Societe Generale on a US$360 million borrowing base facility for PT Medco E&P Malaka for the development of its oil and gas assets in Indonesia. Named 2017 Asia Pacific Oil & Gas Deal of the Year by Project Finance and Infrastructure Journal
- BNP Paribas on a borrowing base facility for Geopetrol Vietnam S.A. for its oil and gas assets in Vietnam
- Australia and New Zealand Banking Group on a borrowing base facility for PT Marunda Grahamineral and PT Suprabari Mapanindo Mineral to develop coal mines in north Indonesia
- a confidential client on structuring and documenting a complex deal involving an offtake contract and a prepayment facility for oil and gas fields in Malaysia