Jessica advises lenders, developers and government entities on the acquisition, construction and development of energy and infrastructure projects both in the UK and internationally. While she focuses for the most part on renewable energy projects, she also has broader experience across oil and gas and other infrastructure projects.
Jessica's experience includes advising:
- Barclays on its corporate PPA arrangement for the acquisition of power from specified renewable energy projects in the UK
- NextEnergy Capital on the investment by UK Infrastructure Bank into its into its infrastructure fund NPUK ESG, which will be the largest subsidy-free solar investment fund in the UK
- The Project Company on the development of the 246MW Syvash Wind Power Project in Ukraine
- Natixis and the Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank on the refinancing of the Dak Drinh hydro project in Vietnam
- The lenders on the refinancing of a brownfield gas power plant in Indonesia
Jessica studied law at the University of Cambridge before training and qualifying in 2020. She joined Herbert Smith Freehills in May 2022.
Jessica speaks native English and French, fluent Spanish and basic German.