A native Mandarin speaker, Jessica is also fluent in English and proficient in French. She has written articles and is a frequent speaker on topics related to international arbitration.
Her experience includes:
- a Chinese-invested, US-incorporated energy company in an arbitration under Texas law before ICDR, concerning a dispute over an exploration agreement and production project and farm-out agreement
- a Taiwanese telecommunication company in a HKIAC arbitration under UNCITRAL Rules and California law, concerning an investment dispute
- a European manufacturer in a Stockholm-seated arbitration arising out of a licensing dispute related to technology used in constructing power plants in Asia
- a major Korean corporate in a number of SIAC arbitrations involving large-scale construction projects in China
- a Cayman Islands–incorporated IT company in a CIETAC arbitration against a Chinese Government–related entity for breach of contract