Jerome specialises in international arbitration and public international law. He is based in London and has previously spent time in our Paris office and on secondment to a client in the energy sector.
Jerome has experience acting for clients in international disputes under various arbitration rules such as ICC, LCIA and ICSID, as well as in arbitration-related proceedings before the English High Court.
Jerome's experience includes advising:
- two joint venture parties in a dispute with a state and a state-owned company relating to the withdrawal from an oil field in Yemen
- ACP Axos in ICSID proceedings brought against the Republic of Kosovo relating to the cancellation of the privatisation of part of the telecommunications sector
- a Russian businessman enforcing an arbitral award in the English courts
- a major energy company in ICC arbitration proceedings against another major energy company in relation to the termination of a long-term gas transportation agreement
- a mining company in arbitration proceedings against a security provider
Jerome holds degrees in law and international relations from the University of Oxford and Sciences Po Paris. He speaks German, French, English and Mandarin.