Jennifer is a corporate lawyer predominantly focused on the energy, resources and infrastructure sectors. Her experience includes merger and acquisitions transactions, joint ventures and project development. She regularly supports industry participants with key commercial contracts as well as operational and regulatory matters.
She was previously based in the firm's Sydney office before joining the Tokyo practice in February 2019.
Jennifer's experience includes:
- SoftBank Group Corp. on its Indian solar power joint venture
- Marubeni Corporation on various restructurings involving its 49.9% interest in the Energy Infrastructure Investments portfolio
- Frasers Property Australia on all aspects involved in development and implementing its Real Utilities embedded utility networks arrangements in various Australian states
- RES Australia in relation to its structuring and sell-down of its interest in the Murra Warra solar and wind farm project
- a bidder in relation to a proposed acquisition of a 50% interest in InterGen's portfolio of UK and Australia power plants
Jennifer holds a Bachelor of Laws (Honours) and Bachelor of Commerce (Honours) from the University of New South Wales in Australia, and is admitted as a solicitor in New South Wales (Australia). She is a native English speaker and is conversant in Mandarin and Cantonese Chinese.