Jennifer works with sponsors, borrowers and bank syndicates to negotiate and document the financing aspects of complex energy and infrastructure projects and acquisitions. Jennifer has significant international experience, having worked at leading law firms in Japan, Hong Kong and Singapore.
Jennifer’s recent experience includes advising:
- a bank syndicate to a bidder in relation to the North East Link PPP road project in Melbourne, Victoria
- a bank syndicate to a bidder in relation to the acquisition of a stake in certain infrastructure assets associated with the Queensland Curtis LNG project
- the sponsor(s), bank syndicates or counterparty off-takers on major Australian wind farm projects including the Coonooer Bridge Wind Farm, Gullen Range Wind Farm, Snowtown 2 Wind Farm and Lal Lal Wind Farm
- the bank syndicate in relation to the SEAGas and Mortlake gas pipeline projects
- Berry Street in relation to its financing arrangements via a social impact bond from the Victorian state government
Jennifer graduated from the Australian National University with a Bachelor of Laws and Bachelor of Asian Studies. She also holds a Master of Laws from the University of Melbourne. Jennifer was admitted as an Australian lawyer to the Supreme Court of the Australian Capital Territory and is a member of the Law Institute of Victoria.