Jennie specialises in equity capital markets transactions, mergers and acquisitions (including both public and private transactions) and other corporate transactions. She regularly advises both issuers and lead managers on initial public offerings and secondary capital raisings, including hybrid security raisings.
A selection of Jennie’s recent equity capital markets experience includes advising the:
- issuers on the initial public offerings and ASX listings of Ventia, Booktopia and Prospa;
- lead managers and underwriters on the initial public offerings and ASX listings of APM Human Services and Hipages;
- issuers on the secondary raisings by the Commonwealth Bank of Australia, Challenger, Coronado Global Resources, Experience Co, Tabcorp and Ramsay Healthcare;
- lead managers and underwriters on the secondary raisings by Hotel Property Investments, Charter Hall, IAG, Westpac Banking Corporation, Emeco, Downer, Super Retail Group, and G8 Education.
A selection of Jennie’s recent mergers and acquisitions experience includes advising:
- WPP AUNZ on its acquisition by WPP plc by scheme of arrangement;
- AGL on its acquisition of Click Energy Group;
- Challenger on its acquisition of MyLife My Finance;
- WPP AUNZ on its sale of its Kantar businesses in Australia and New Zealand to WPP plc;
- AGL on its acquisition of Southern Phone Company.
Jennie holds a Bachelor of Laws (Hons) and a Bachelor of Commerce from the University of New South Wales.
Jennie is admitted as a solicitor of the Supreme Court of New South Wales and the High Court of Australia.