Fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin with experience in a wide range of corporate finance transactions, including public mergers and acquisitions and advising listed issuers on general corporate compliance with the Hong Kong listing rules and Hong Kong takeovers code.
Jason's experience includes advising:
- Baodi International Investment Company Ltd (“THL”) in the acquisition of a 61.6% controlling stake in Techomp (Holdings) Limited (SEHK stock code: 1298) and the unconditional mandatory cash offer for the remaining shares in THL*
- Fabulous New Limited (a wholly-owned subsidiary of Wheelock and Company Limited (SEHK stock code: 0020) in its acquisition of the sale shares in Onwards Asia Limited from a subsidiary of Hong Kong International Construction Investment Management Group Co., Limited (part of the HNA group), which owns the development under construction on New Kowloon Inland Lot No. 6564 (in Kai Tak, Hong Kong)*
- controlling shareholders in the disposal of their stake in On Time Logistics Holdings Limited (“OTLHL”) (now known as ‘On Time Express Limited’, SEHK stock code: 6123) and the unconditional mandatory cash offer for the remaining shares of OTLHL*
- 500.com Limited (listed on the New York stock exchange) in the acquisition of a controlling stake in MelcoLot Limited (“MLL”) (now known as ‘Loto Interactive Limited’, SEHK stock code: 8198) and the conditional mandatory cash offer for the remaining shares of MLL*
- LVGEM (China) Real Estate Investment Company Limited (SEHK stock code: 0095) in the major acquisition by its wholly owned subsidiary of a wholly-owned subsidiary belonging to The Wharf (Holdings) Limited which owns a property under development (and will become a single office tower in Kwun Tong, Hong Kong) at a consideration of HK$9 billion*
* experience prior to joining HSF