Jason is the Managing Partner for the Finance, Real Estate and Projects practices. He also leads the firm's Simplification strategy and LatAm strategies.
He works with major public and private organisations on industry reform and restructuring, major infrastructure projects and also advises general contractual and commercial matters.
Jason has particular expertise in Australian and offshore infrastructure projects in the health, transport, water and waste management industries.
Jason advises on various procurement strategies (including alliances, ECI and other relationship-based contracting strategies for delivering infrastructure projects and services.
- Singapore Public Utilities Board on the first seawater desalination plant in Singapore and its NEWater plant located in Ulu Pandan
- State Solicitor’s Office of Western Australia in relation to the delivery (by Managing Contractor) of the Fiona Stanley Hospital and Perth New Children's Hospital projects
- Planning by the Department of Health (UK) in relation to the outsourcing (by alliance contract) in its Pensions and ESR IT functions
- Main Roads Western Australia on the Karratha Tom Price Road Stage 2 Project, the Roe Highway Stage 7 Project, the extension of the Kwinana Freeway, and the Great Eastern Highway Tammin to Walgoolan Project
- Water Corporation of Western Australia on the South West Yarragadee Aquifer Project, the Perth and Southern Seawater Desalination Plant projects, land acquisition and construction issues, and major upgrades to numerous treatment plants
Jason holds a Bachelor of Jurisprudence (Honours), a Bachelor of Laws and a Masters of Laws (Distinction) from the University of Western Australia.
He was admitted to practise in the Supreme Court of Western Australia in 1990, and the Federal Court of Australia and the High Court of Australia in 1991. He is a Fellow of the Australian Institute of Company Directors.