Jason’s experience focuses on infrastructure, construction, PPPs and procurement. His secondments at leading construction companies (including Lendlease, Ventia and Laing O’Rourke) and NSW social infrastructure departments provide him with comprehensive experience on government procurement processes from both the principal and contractor perspectives.
Projects in which Jason has been involved include road, rail, aviation, hospitals, schools, renewable energy, commercial and residential buildings. He has advised clients in Australia, Singapore, New Zealand and Japan.
Jason’s experience includes advising:
- the successful tenderer (Ferrovial Construction and Gamuda Berhad) in relation to the Coffs Harbour Bypass and roads upgrade.
- a bidding consortium in relation to the Stations, Systems, Trains, Operations and Maintenance package for the Western Sydney Airport Metro.
- Ventia on its successful bid to become the services contractor for the $15.8bn North East Link PPP in Victoria.*
- Ventia on its successful bid to become the services contractor for the new Western Harbour Tunnel and existing Sydney Harbour Tunnel.*
- A D&C Contractor on its bid for the $2.4bn Sydney Gateway infrastructure project.*
*Projects advised on at a previous firm.