Jane’s experience extends to transaction structuring, acquisitions and disposals, commercial and retail leasing, development agreements, all types of construction/works contracts, consultant agreements, operation and maintenance agreements, supply/distribution agreements and facilities management agreements.
Jane's experience includes:
- Lendlease’s developments at Victoria Harbour, Docklands, including recent sell-down and development of Y3; and Melbourne Quarter, including the development and sell down of C1 and C2, anchor tenant arrangements and the D&C contracts
- Mirvac’s office and retail developments at 477 Collins Street and 664 Collins Street, including securing anchor tenants for both developments
- QIC’s 80 Collins Street retail and office development on various projects, including the D&C contract with Multiplex and land titling issues
- OUSON Group’s acquisition of World Trade Centre Melbourne Towers 2, 3 and 4
- Oliver Hume’s various residential apartment projects at Cheltenham, North Melbourne, Flemington Road and Parkville, as well as associated D&C Contracts for each development
- Coles’ various development arrangements, property acquisitions and leasing arrangements in Victoria
Jane was previously an HSF Global Council member and the Global Partner Head of Diversity and Inclusion. She is currently the chair of the board of the Centre for Contemporary Photography, the chair of the board of St Catherine’s Girls School, and a board member of the Queen Victoria Market and the Committee for Melbourne.
Jane is a member of the Property Council and National Association of Women in Construction.