Jake has wide ranging experience on all aspects of structured finance and debt capital markets. His practice focuses on repackagings, securitisations and corporate bonds in particular.
He acts for major public and private companies in the United Kingdom on their financing requirements including on their Euro medium-term note programmes and private placements. Jake also acts for trustees on bond and structured finance transactions.
Jake's experience in structured finance and derivatives is highlighted by listings in the Chambers Global and Chambers UK directories in 2016.
Jake's experience includes advising:
- BlueBay Asset Management LLP on the establishment of the €450 million BlueBay Ireland Corporate Credit I Limited collateralised note programme and multiple issues under the programme
- Northern Powergrid (Yorkshire) PLC on the issue of £150 million 2.500% bonds due 2025
- Hammerson plc on the issue of €500 million 1.750% bonds due 2023
- Tideway on the establishment of its £10 billion multicurrency programme for the issuance of bonds and multiple issues under the programme
- Cohen & Company Financial Limited as arranger on the €500 million secured note programme of Gedesco Funding No 1 SA and multiple issues under the programme