Jack acts for clients on contentious financial services regulatory matters. He has advised major banks and other financial services institutions on FCA and PRA enforcement matters as well as independent and internal investigations.
He has experience of working for clients on a variety of matters relating to, among other issues, outsourcing, banking infrastructure, consumer credit, investment research, internal disciplinary procedures and the Senior Managers and Certification Regime.
Jack's experience includes advising:
- a UK retail bank on regulatory compliance, an independent investigation and FCA and PRA enforcement
- a global investment bank on an internal investigation following concerns raised by a whistleblower
- a global financial institution in relation to an FCA competition investigation
- a UK retail bank subject to FCA enforcement relating to product sales
- an investment bank on regulatory compliance in relation to whistleblowing allegations
Jack read History and Politics at Brasenose College, Oxford (2011-2014) before undertaking the Graduate Diploma in Law (2014-2015) and the Legal Practice Course (2015-2016).