Justus ter Veen is an associate in our finance practice in Frankfurt.
Justus ter Veen advises on financings for assets, real estate and projects across the full spectrum of capital stack. In addition, he also advises financial institutions on German and European regulatory law.
Justus ter Veen graduated from the Georg August University of Göttingen and completed his legal clerkship at the Higher Regional Court of Frankfurt am Main. Before joining HSF, Justus ter Veen worked for other leading law firms. Justus ter Veen is fluent in English and German.
Experience & expertise
- Ninety One in relation to a capex and refinancing
- Lufthansa Group on the sale of their globally operating catering business to private equity company Aurelius Group
- APEX Group, a leading developer and operator of green hydrogen electrolysis plants, on the sale of all shares to exceet Group SCA ("Exceet"), an investment holding company listed in the Prime Standard of the Frankfurt Stock Exchange
- Société Générale as lender on the financing of the acquisition of the new technology and customer center of automotive supplier FORVIA by LCN Capital Partners;
- a large real estate funds on a large refinancing of a pan-European logistics portfolio with assets in Germany and other jurisdictions
- a German retail bank on the regulatory licensing requirement of non fungible tokens (NFT) and potential set ups to enter the German NFT market