Justin is a lawyer with the corporate team in Herbert Smith Prolegis and specialises in infrastructure, project development and construction related matters.
He has a wide range of experience advising and acting for key stakeholders such as state or state-affiliated entities, developers, contractors, consultants and suppliers for infrastructure and construction projects across multiple sectors including healthcare, transport, education, manufacturing, and commercial.
Justin also has experience in drafting, reviewing, and advising on various project-related agreements with emphasis on procurement and construction documentation ranging from construction contracts (whether bespoke, Singapore or international standard forms), tender documentation and consultancy agreements.
Justin holds a Bachelor of Laws from the National University of Singapore and is admitted to the Singapore Bar.
Experience & expertise
- a pharmaceutical MNC with project documentation based on the FIDIC form (including consultancy, D&B, specialist equipment supply agreements) on the development of their bio-technological manufacturing facility in Singapore*
- an Indonesian manufacturing company in its development of a Hydrogen Peroxide Plant in Merak Indonesia including reviewing of bespoke EPCM agreement*
- a government ministry and a state-affiliated entity in Singapore's healthcare and social sectors providing advisory work and reviewing tender documentation in relation to their various construction and consultancy tenders*
- a major Chinese contractor on its construction documentation as a member of the JV main contractor for the S$1.5 billion Integrated Waste Management Facility in Singapore*
- a private developer in its various front-end documentation (D&B, forward contracts, bonds and guarantees) in relation to a mixed residential and commercial development project in Indonesia*
*Experience gained prior to joining Herbert Smith Freehills Prolegis