Julian is a Senior Associate in the Projects group in Dubai.
Julian is a projects lawyer specialising in major energy and infrastructure projects. He recently joined our Dubai office and has significant experience advising on major energy, infrastructure and construction projects in the Middle East and in Australia across a range of sectors, including in relation to renewable energy, transport infrastructure, social infrastructure, water, oil and gas and petrochemicals.
Admitted as a solicitor of the Supreme Court of Victoria and the High Court of Australia.
Experience & expertise
- an international contractor in relation to its role as project manager and FEED contractor for a port and logistic terminal for a petrochemicals plant in Abu Dhabi, UAE
- a confidential client on the Airport Operations Agreement for a new airport being developed in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
- the mandated lead arrangers to an international bidder for the Mirfa 2 Reverse Osmosis IWP in Abu Dhabi, UAE
- the EPC contractor on its bid for the Special Airport Systems and ICT package as part of the Sharjah International Airport expansion project in Sharjah, UAE
- EPC and O&M contractor in relation to the Victorian Big Battery Project in Australia which was one of the largest battery storage projects in the world
- the D&C Joint Venture on the Sydney Metro West Project in NSW, Australia, which is part of Sydney Metro, Australia's biggest public infrastructure project
- the O&M Contractor in relation to the New Royal Adelaide Hospital PPP Project in SA, Australia, which is one of the biggest and most advanced hospitals in the Southern Hemisphere