Josh is an Associate in the Dispute Resolution team in our London office.
Josh works on a broad range of matters across the firm's Dispute Resolution practice. He specialises in assisting clients with sophisticated and high-value commercial disputes that often involve cross-border elements, regulatory investigations concerning the provision of professional services, and reputation and corporate governance management matters. He has experience acting for clients across a wide variety of sectors and has previously completed a secondment to IBM where he advised on certain disputes, regulatory and compliance related matters.
Josh qualified as a solicitor (England and Wales) into our dispute resolution practice in 2023. He graduated from University College London in 2019 with a degree in Law and completed his Legal Practice Course in 2020 before training with the firm from 2021-2023.
Experience & expertise
- advising a major OEM in relation to a class action concerning diesel NOx emissions in respect of approximately 270,000 vehicles
- advising an LSE listed company in relation to a threatened group action concerning alleged environmental damage
Restructuring and contentious insolvency
- advising certain of the former non-executive directors of Carillion plc in relation to all aspects of the insolvency of the Carillion Group, including advising in relation to appearances before Parliamentary Select Committees and successfully defending them in disqualification proceedings brought by the Secretary of State for Business and Trade
- advising Made.com on its contingency planning and subsequent pre-packaged administration sale to Next Retail, together with subsequent advice to the PwC administrators of Made.com
- advising one of the 'Big Four' accountancy and professional services firms in respect of its defence of potential claims and regulatory investigations concerning the provision of audit services