Jordana is a senior associate in our real estate team, who is based in our Melbourne office.
Jordana has experience in a wide variety of property law matters for both private and public sector clients, including property development, acquisitions and disposal of commercial, industrial and retail properties and Crown, commercial and retail lease matters.
Jordana also advises on compulsory land acquisition matters and titling strategies for major projects in Victoria.
Jordana has an LLB (Honors) and a BCom in Economics from Deakin University.
Experience & expertise
- Rail Projects Victoria on all aspects of land access required for the Metro Tunnel and Melbourne Airport Rail projects, including developing land acquisition strategies.
- Confidential client in relation to its acquisition of various industrial sites within Victoria.
- Confidential client in relation to a development in the Melbourne Quarter Precinct and the Victoria Harbour Precinct.
- Dexus in relation to its acquisition of numerous healthcare sites in Australia.
- Dexus on its leasing arrangements at commercial buildings in Victoria.
- Ampol in relation to their re-structure and transfer of over 200 Ampol sites across Australia.
- Mount Hotham Resort Management Board in relation to its development of the Great Alpine Road Precinct.
- Scape Australia in relation to their acquisition of numerous student accommodation sites in Australia.
- NEXTDC in relation to its acquisition of data centre sites.
- real property aspects of the Brookfield consortium’s acquisition of Ausnet.
- a private developer in relation to its acquisition of airspace and the associated development of adjacent land.
- a private developer in relation to its acquisition, development and disposal of various development sites in Victoria.
- a public fund in relation to its restructure of 7 retail sites across Australia.
- OMERS Infrastructure in relation to its acquisition of a 49% interest in FRV Australia Group.
- CalEnergy in relation to its acquisition of Gunnedah and Suntop solar farms.
- advising on multiple renewable and infrastructure projects for various energy sector clients including Engie, Pacific Hydro and ESCO.
- real property aspects of OMERS Infrastructure’s acquisition of a 49% interest in FRV Australia Group.