Jess is a senior associate in our Real Estate Team, based in our Brisbane office.
Jess advises clients on major real estate transactions, including all stages of the acquisition and disposal of commercial and industrial properties, development matters, fund through sales and the leasing of commercial, retail and industrial buildings.
Jess was recognised by Best Lawyers as ‘One to Watch’ in 2023 for Real Property Law.
Jess holds a Bachelor of Laws from the Queensland University of Technology and was admitted as a solicitor to the Supreme Court of Queensland in 2016.
Experience & expertise
- assisting Charter Hall with the purchase and leaseback of the ‘David Jones’ building at 86-110 Castlereagh Street, Sydney, valued at $510 million;
- assisting Charter Hall in its $900 million tranche 1 and tranche 2 acquisition and leaseback of properties within the ALDI logistics portfolio;
- assisting Charter Hall in the acquisition (and subsequent leasing) of the Roe Highway Logistics Park via a fund through arrangement for circa $300 million;
- assisting GIC in the acquisition of a part interest 1 The Esplanade, Perth, being vacant land under development, for $220 million; and
- acting for a multinational real estate company in its acquisition of a 20% stake in the $2.2 billion Sydney Place development.