Jennifer specialises in equity capital markets, mergers and acquisitions and other corporate transactions.
Jennifer is a senior associate in the Corporate group in Herbert Smith Freehills’ Melbourne office. She specialises in equity capital markets transactions and mergers and acquisitions and advises listed and unlisted companies and managed investment schemes in relation to fundraisings, negotiated acquisitions and disposals, corporate restructures and other corporate transactions and corporate advisory work.
Jennifer has assisted numerous clients across a wide range of industries and sectors on their initial public offerings and secondary capital raisings (including entitlement offers using accelerated structures and “low doc” offers).
Jennifer also has experience acting for lead managers and underwriters on initial public offerings and secondary capital raisings.
Jennifer graduated from Monash University in 2014 with a Bachelor of Laws (Honours) and a Bachelor of Commerce. She joined Herbert Smith Freehills’ Melbourne office as a graduate in March 2015 and is admitted to practise in the Supreme Court of Victoria and the High Court of Australia.
Experience & expertise
- Nuchev on its $48.7 million initial public offering
- Newcrest Mining on its $1.2 billion institutional placement and share purchase plan
- Metcash on its $313.6 million institutional placement and share purchase plan
- EML Payments on its $250 million institutional placement and accelerated non-renounceable entitlement offer
- BHP Group on its A$7.3 billion (US$5.2 billion) off-market share buy-back