Jennifer is an Associate in the Dispute Resolution team in our London office.
Jennifer advises market leading corporates and financial institutions on a broad range of contentious commercial issues. Jennifer's experience spans across contractual disputes, crisis litigation, multiparty litigation, product liability claims and arbitration.
Jennifer is also experienced in regulatory investigations and advising clients in managing their relationships with regulators.
Jennifer graduated from University College Dublin with a Bachelor in Civil Law and University College London with a Masters of Law specialising in Banking and Financial Regulation. She also spent a year on exchange studying at McGill University, Montreal. Prior to joining Herbert Smith Freehills, Jennifer worked in a large City law firm and a prominent Irish law firm. Jennifer is admitted to practise in England, Wales and the Republic of Ireland.
Experience & expertise
- a large vehicle manufacturer on all aspects of diesel emission issues and related litigation. This mandate involved significant cross-border coordination across the UK, EU, Australia and the US
- a development finance institution in injunctive proceedings against an airline following the non-payment of rent under a financial lease agreement
- a large airline in a contractual dispute against a lessor in the London Commercial Court. This involved a claim for return of a security deposit and qualifying maintenance reserves
- a major client in a high value arbitration under the London Court of International Arbitration Rules. The dispute centred on a claim for an indemnity under an insurance policy
- a major client in respect of an investigation by the Irish Data Protection Commission into the processing of personal data