Jennifer advises on the delivery of major energy and construction projects.
Jennifer specialises in advising on the procurement, construction, grid connection, and operations and maintenance arrangements, with a focus on projects in the energy sector. This includes solar, wind, battery storage and transmission projects. Jennifer has acted for developers, investors, financiers and government entities.
Jennifer holds a Juris Doctor and a Bachelor of Commerce from the University of Melbourne.
Experience & expertise
- Advising Energy Corporation of NSW on the procurement and grid connection arrangements for the Central-West Orana Renewable Energy Zone (NSW)
- Advising RES (developer) on the development of the Dulacca Wind Farm (QLD), Tarong West Wind Farm (QLD) and Avonlie Solar Farm (NSW)
- Advising Acciona (developer) on the grid connection arrangements for the Macintyre Wind Precinct (QLD), Aldoga Solar Farm (QLD) and Mortlake South Wind Farm (VIC)
- Advising Alinta (developer) on the development of the Port Hedland Solar Farm and BESS (WA)
- Advising financiers on the procurement and grid connection arrangements for the Rangebank BESS (VIC)