Jack is an associate specialising in contentious financial services regulation.
Jack acts for clients on contentious financial services regulatory matters. He has advised large UK and international retail and investment banks, and other financial services institutions, on FCA and PRA enforcement matters, interactions with UK and international regulators, as well as conducting and advising clients on independent and internal investigations.
He has experience of working for clients on a variety of matters relating to, among other issues, alleged product mis-selling, supply chain finance, outsourcing, consumer credit, investment research, internal disciplinary procedures and the Senior Managers and Certification Regime.
Jack read History and Politics at Brasenose College, Oxford (2011-2014) before undertaking the Graduate Diploma in Law (2014-2015) and the Legal Practice Course (2015-2016).
Experience & expertise
- a UK retail bank on regulatory compliance, an independent investigation, and related FCA and PRA enforcement investigations
- a global investment bank on an internal investigation following concerns raised by a whistleblower, as well as subsequent interactions with, and investigations by, regulators in the UK and internationally
- a global financial institution in relation to an FCA competition investigation
- a UK retail bank subject to FCA enforcement relating to product sales
- an investment bank on regulatory compliance in relation to whistleblowing allegations, and conducting a number of related internal investigations