Jack acts for financial sponsors, listed companies and founders on private treaty transactions.
Jack works predominately with Damien Hazard and Clayton James to advise a number of Australia’s leading private equity funds on their investments.
Jack is actively involved in managing some of the firm’s key private equity client relationships. Jack has also undertaken a secondment as legal counsel at the Commonwealth Bank of Australia and x15 ventures.
Prior to joining HSF, Jack spent a number of years at a global law firm advising on multi-jurisdictional private equity and M&A deals.
Jack holds a Bachelor of Commerce and a Bachelor of Laws (Honours) from Macquarie University.
Experience & expertise
- Bain Capital on its acquisition of Virgin Australia Group by way of a deed of company arrangement
- Potentia Capital on its investments in Education Horizons Group and CompliSpace
- The Growth Fund on its investments in Guest Group and Royan Group and related portfolio company matters
- CIMIC/UGL on its acquisition of IAS Group
- Management of Talent International in relation the sale and investment by Quintet