Inigo’s practice focuses on the resolution of complex disputes in all key fora (arbitration, court litigation, adjudication and mediation). He is dual-qualified in New Zealand and Australia, and has significant experience in resolving disputes in the construction, mining and infrastructure sectors.
His experience includes:
- making appearances before courts and tribunals
- drafting court documents (pleadings, witness statements/outlines and submissions)
- preparing advices and memorandums
- instructing counsel at trials and contested hearings; and
- briefing subject matter experts