Indraneil specialises in investment funds across a wide range of sectors, including private equity, real estate, infrastructure and debt.
He advises on all aspects of the structuring, establishment and operation of investment funds and other collective investment arrangements.
He also advises asset managers, private equity funds, sovereign wealth funds, pension funds and other companies on M&A, joint ventures, club arrangements, investment platforms, co-investments and consortium deals.
- Lakestar Advisors on the launch of its Guernsey domiciled fund
- an Asian sovereign wealth fund on the establishment of an investment platform for distressed debt assets in Asia
- an Asian sovereign wealth fund on the successful SGX takeover and management buy-out of Global Logistics Properties
- Temasek on its SG$1 billion acquisition of VIP Petfoods from Quadrant Private Equity
- Macquarie Capital on its club deal with an international fund manager for investment in and sale of various PPP projects
- JD.com, a Chinese e-commerce company listed in the US and a member of the Fortune 500, on its participation in the Series E funding round for Go-Jek Indonesia
Indraneil trained in the firm's London office before moving to Singapore in 2014. He has also completed secondments to the firm's Dubai and Sydney offices in addition to a client secondment with Man Investments.