- an international joint venture on the development and project financing of a large-scale oil and gas project in West Africa
- Tullow, as shareholder, on the financing and development of its Kenyan upstream assets and the East Africa Pipeline, a crude oil export pipeline through Kenya
- a joint venture of international oil companies on the development, construction and financing of a cross border crude oil pipeline in East Africa, including drafting an Intergovernmental Agreement between sovereign states*
- the development and financing of the €6.2bn Trans Adriatic Pipeline*
* Prior to working at Herbert Smith Freehills
Humphrey holds LL.M degrees in corporate law from Harvard Law School and the London School of Economics as well as an LL.B from the University of Buea, Cameroon. He was admitted to the New York Bar in June 2014 and as a Solicitor (England and Wales) in April 2017. Humphrey is fluent in French.