- Diageo plc on the merger control aspects of the formation of a joint venture with Jiangsu Yanghe Distillery Co Ltd in the PRC for the creation of a new-to-market whisky in China
- I Squared Capital on the merger control aspects of its US$1.9 billion acquisition of Hong Kong fixed-line telecommunications provider Hutchison Global Communications
- Yancoal and Yankuang on the merger control aspects of its AU$3.2 billion acquisition of Rio Tinto's Hunter Valley coal mines and the subsequent acquisition by Glencore of 49% of part of the target acquired
- ANTA Sports Products Limited on the merger control aspects of its US$80 million joint venture with Kolon Corporation and Kolon Industries
- a confidential global energy company on an internal investigation into potentially anti-competitive practices in Asia, including price fixing and resale price maintenance
Howard obtained his LLB degree at the University of Warwick and an LLM in International Commercial Law at University College London, and has previously worked in firm’s competition team in London prior to joining the team in Hong Kong. Howard is a native English and Chinese (Mandarin and Cantonese) speaker.