Honor has experience advising issuers, underwriters and corporate trustees on debt and equity-linked transactions.
She also advises clients on investment grade bonds and medium-term note programmes.
Honor has experience across a range of industry sectors including energy, infrastructure and real estate.
Honor's experience includes advising:
- Yunnan Energy Investment Overseas Finance Company as issuer on its issue of US$200 million 6.25% guaranteed bonds due 2021 guaranteed by Yunnan Provincial Energy Investment Group
- Taizhou Infrastructure Construction Investment Group as issuer on its issue of US$300 million 5.8% bonds due 2021
- Maoye International Holdings on its issue of US$150 million 13.25% senior notes and the subsequent tap of US$100 million 13.25% senior notes due 2020
- Far East Horizon on the update of its US$4 billion Medium Term Note and Perpetual Securities Programme and on the issue of its US$400 million floating rate notes due 2021 under the programme
- Qinghai Provincial Investment Group on its issue of US$250 million 7.875% bonds due 2021