Henry is an associate in the corporate division who has a particular focus on equity capital markets and public M&A transactions.
Henry has spent time on secondment in the investment banking division at Goldman Sachs.
Henry's experience includes advising:
- HSBC as sponsor in relation to Phoenix Group Holdings' £3.2 billion acquisition of ReAssure Group
- Barclays as sponsor in relation to the London Stock Exchange's $27 billion acquisition of Refinitiv plc
- WH Smith in relation to an equity placing in connection with the $400 million acquisition of Marshall Retail Group
- Kin and Carta plc in relation to an equity placing in connection with the acquisition of Spire Digital
- Phaunos Timber Fund in relation to the takeover offer by Stafford Capital Partners
- The underwriting banks in relation to the €12 billion IPO and listing of Allied Irish Banks on the Irish Stock Exchange and London Stock Exchange
Henry joined the firm in 2016 and qualified in 2018. Henry holds a BA (Hons) in Politics from the University of Nottingham. During his time as a trainee, he spent six months on secondment in our Seoul office.