Based in London, Helen has extensive experience advising both sponsors and financiers on major energy, infrastructure and mining projects. Helen has worked on traditional project finance and public private partnership structures together with acquisition and holdco financings for assets in those sectors. Helen is also very versatile and has experience with a number of more bespoke structured financings, including commodity prepayments, reserved based lending and specialised mining finance in both Europe and emerging markets.
Helen's experience includes advising:
- lenders to a consortium on its bid for the A465 road project in Wales
- Allianz, Amber Infrastructure, Dalmore Capital and DIF on the platform financing for their successful consortium bid for the £4.2 billion Thames Tideway Tunnel project in London
- InterGen on the development and financing of its Capacity Market backed OCGT plant at Spalding
- Africa Finance Corporation and Afreximbank on the financing of the Colluli potash project in Eritrea
- Orion Mine Finance in relation to the financing of the Bel Air bauxite project in Guinea for Alufer Mining Limited